As an authorized provider of GSA’s Management, Organizational and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS), Nationwide Skilled Trades provides government contract services and buying power to federal, state and local governments.
GSA Schedules make it fast and easy for government agencies to purchases needed services. We simplify the process so that you can purchase your desired services within a reasonable timeframe, while still maintaining compliance with the rules and regulations involved.
How does GSA simplify the process?
GSA has already negotiated fair and reasonable pricing, meaning all that’s required of you is to peruse through the appropriate pricing schedules to find the product or service you need. When you place orders against GSA Schedules, you’re fulfilling the requirements for full and open competition.
Nationwide Skilled Trades operates under MOBIS contract number GS-10F-0093R.
Keeping up with the demands of the federal government
At Nationwide Skilled Trades, we have extensive experience working within the rules, regulations and confines of government contract services. With this experience, we are skilled and proficient at working with the federal government and its response to a continuous stream of updated mandates and evolutionary influences, including:
- The President’s Management Agenda
- Government Performance and Results Act
- Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act
- OMB Circular A-76
- Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act
- Government reinvention initiatives such as benchmarking and streamlining
How can you use MOBIS to your advantage?
There is nearly no limit to how MOBIS can benefit you on your search for desired products and services. Some example of how MOBIS can be used include:
- Conflict resolution
- Business consulting services
- Survey design
- Facilitation services
- Studies & Reports
- Off-the-shelf and customized MOBIS-related training
- OMB Circular A-76 studies and privatization efforts
- Implementation and analysis
- Program integration
- Program management
- Project management
- Informal and formal dispute resolution
At Nationwide Skilled Trades, we provide the following Special Item Numbers (SINs), under MOBIS:
- SIN 874-1 Consulting Services
- SIN 874-6 Privatization Support Services and Documentation (A-76)
- SIN 874-7 Program Integration and Project Management Services
Contact our offices today to learn more about our government services.